Friday, September 13, 2013

"When and where does this real world occur?"



So right now I'm in LA doing some freelance work for a company out here. Apparently I do freelance work now. I'm helping launch a brand that is doing a crowd funding campaign with kickstarter and helping with social media to spread the word. It's really been a lot of fun just a lot of logged hours on the computer. This is the first time I've been back to LA since I moved too. It was weird but I was super anxious about it. I wasn't exactly sure why and then I realized that when I left it was so abruptly that I never fully dealt with anything. I had a bad living situation and with money and my happiness being compromised, I knew I had to come back home. 

  


Now it's ten days later and I'm getting ready to drive back to Vegas tomorrow.I've had such an amazing time here. I'm currently laying on my friend Hilary's couch and I'm realizing how much I miss LA. Now since I left the restaurant, I've been doing work for a marketing company in Las Vegas and I've definitely failed to get a real job. I'm lacking on not being apart of the regular work force. I have this constant battle in my head of living in Las Vegas or somewhere else. I have realized that I'm more motivated in LA. I definitely always have been and that's due to wherever you go, you see the hustle off millions of people trying to make it. So many people move here to follow their dreams and even though they aren't mine, (I'm sure people, me, an actress? LOLs) it's inspiring to me. I cannot and will not hate on the hustle. So with that being said, I must up my hustle. Stay tuned to see what happens.
 xo,
 Kat
   

No comments:

Post a Comment