Thursday, August 8, 2013

Trendsetter

I don't pop Molly, I rock Tom Ford. - Jay Z (trendsetter)

 I sometimes wonder what I'm capable of getting people to agree to do. Whether it's committing to a trip to taking a shot. I was getting my hair did the other day and whilst being under the dryer, I sent D a selfie because she has to know my every move. Obvi. 


Yeah. I know I'm pretty. (This is what unemployment looks like kids.)  

I say lets do pics with no lips. 
Automatically D sends me one back. 


 I then decide this is hilarious because I'm a child and want more. I proceed to send this text to people I talk to on the regular to see how many will oblige.


How many you ask? This many do. 


The people in my life rule. Good day. 
(I swear I will get a job soon.)

Xo,
Kat 

No comments:

Post a Comment