Sunday, August 25, 2013

TGIB...S?

Obviously my life has been a litttttle bit hectic as of late, so hectic in fact, that Friday came, and went, and I honestly wouldn't have even thought twice about it if Kat hadn't texted me and said "D..babe friday? its almost Sunday!"

I apologize for slacking on the eye candy, my friends.
This weeks babe is someone who is my current leg workout inspiration..
Her legs are about to be gracing my vision board...
and as I've tweeted before...they should have their own cult following...Not only does this country babe have the best gams in all the land...she's real easy on the eyes...so enjoy yourselves some Carrie Underwood on this early Sunday morning.

remember 2005 American Idol Carrie?!

girl sure has stepped it up in the past 8 years!



Now let's all take a moment to admire the perfection that is Carrie Underwoods legs...





oh yeah, lets not forget the lady can sing, too...



xo,
Danielle.





No comments:

Post a Comment