Saturday, August 24, 2013

People suck

I'm on one.


   I realize more and more how much I really don't like people. Most of them my friends. Ok, if you're reading this and you're my friend, chill the fuck out,I like you.....if we are true friends. But being born and raised in this small ass city,(believe me, we are all one degree away of having slept with each other), I know waaay too many people and I really don't care for half of them. I think in my old age of 29, I know I'm not old but in my sober state I've been enduring the past two months, I've realized that I am waaaay too nice to people who do not deserve it. I also am waaay too giving to people who smile at my face and talk shit about me behind my back. Believe me I know what you say people, other people love to tell me and I'm better at it then you are!! It stems from being a bitch for so many years. I've recently have slowly backed away and removed myself from toxic relationships and group settings that lack substance because I just don't care about these people or things anymore. I also stay off of social media. Which is the number one way to make you feel like shit about yourself when you should be telling yourself how fucking awesome you are!! I mean, I will post a pic here and there but I don't scroll through the bullshit to see people's whack ass lives. Life is not a popularity contest people. If you are my friend, you talk to me and I talk to you. Simple as that. Communication and upholding the friendship. Just wanted to share some things that have been on my mind lately and it makes me grateful for the wonderful people I do have in my life. Which honestly,I have way more than anyone ever should. Also, I need to start smoking weed again. Good day. 
 xo,
 Kuntya

No comments:

Post a Comment