Monday, July 29, 2013

Kicking my ass into gear...


I don't know when or how or why it happened, but somewhere over the course of the past 7 months, I have allowed myself to be lazy, and complacent with my health and fitness. Over this past weekend I went on a family vacation (i'll tell you all about it in a day or two!!) and I am pretty sure I gained at least 5lbs. I am tired all the time, and I can honestly see a difference in my health since I stopped regularly working out. So i've decided that i'm done being lazy..and it's time to get it together. I'm taking baby steps or I will never follow through, but I'm gonna keep you guys up-to-date throughout my little journey, and share some of my favorite recipes and workouts. 

I'm starting by changing my breakfast habits, which currently consists of frozen breakfast sandwiches, or if i'm in a rush (which I normally am) nothing at all. 
I set out my breakfast ingredients tonight for tomorrow morning. and I even went out and bought a new to-go cup!!! I'll let you know how it turns out.


xo,
Danielle.

No comments:

Post a Comment