Thursday, July 18, 2013

"Play it fuckin' loud!!"

“Yo, Taylor. I’m really happy for you, Imma let you finish but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time. One of the best videos of all time!” –  Kanye West MTV VMA Awards, 2009   


Oh hey. It's Thursday and I feel like sharing music. Here are some talented babes I'm currently obsessing over and would love to send my salutations to.



SKY FERRIERA

  





 This 21 year old babe does it all. Triple threat as they call it. Singer/songwriter, actress and model. She burst on the scene in 2011 with her dance worthy synthpop music as well as models for Calvin Klein's racy ads. She will also make her big screen debut in Eli Roth's,The Green Inferno which you know will be fucked up. Her full length is slated for Fall 2013.Sky is definitely someone to watch. Mark my words. Sky Ferriera, we salute you!!








LAUREN MAYBERRY
CHVRCHES



 



Chvrches are by far my favorite new band at the moment. They hail from Scotland and my favorite Asian brother from another mother, Mikey introduced me to them. The lead Babe singer is Lauren Mayberry and her voice is angelic like an angel, hehe, singing to you over these electropop beats those two other guys supply. (apparently I'm really into synth/electro/pop/hot babe lead singers/my wrists right meow.) She's as cute as a button and their full length album will drop September 23, 2013. Until then, Lauren Mayberry, we salute you!!!



xo,
Kat. 


No comments:

Post a Comment