Wednesday, July 10, 2013

July Beauty Round-Up.


Thought i'd share some of the beauty products i'm loving this month*. 

*Clockwise from top left:


I've been dying over Josie Maran's Cheek Gelee. All of the colors are great, but my go to is poppy paradise. Leave it to a supermodel to make beauty products that make you feel beautiful!


because who doesnt want to smell like summer, and hand picked cherries?


This stuff is a cat-eye miracle. and it stays put all day.



If you, like me, have been endlessly searching for the perfect, doesn't budge, red lip color...your search is over. I promise you.


xo.
Danielle




2 comments:

  1. I kinda love every single Escada fragrance - it's crazy!

    Brigita,
    http://lostinpattern.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Escada haas their fragrance game on lock. This one is so yummy.Perfect for Summer. <3

      Delete