Thursday, July 4, 2013

The Amanda Show

HOT MESS

I would like to pay homage to my favorite train wreck right meow Amanda Bynes.
Gurl, what the fuck happened to you???
You used to be so cute and funny on Nickelodeon and even as you grew up, you were commended
for your comedic tasks in She's The Man and Easy A.


Then out of nowhere, you announced your retirement from acting ( I'm sure), posed for Maxim, un-retired from acting and caught a couple of DUIS. 


Then you decided you wanted to focus on your rap career, pause for laughter, discovered twitter and threw your
bong out of your apartment window onto the street.
I just have some questions for you:
Where are your parents?
Are you on pills or crack? Or both?
Why did you pierce your face?
What is the webbing in between your eyes?
Does it really make you a hero?


Amanda, I would like to thank you for you being a hot mess because if I ever feel sad or down about my life, I just look at your twitter and automatically feel better. Also for surviving your surgery. 
Thank you for that.

xo,
Katya.

No comments:

Post a Comment